Wednesday 19 January 2011

The Silent Witness

I saw the second part of Silent Witness last night which I thoroughly enjoyed.

This programme has been running for some time now and I thought was getting a little stale.

However I am delighted that the new series seems to be the best ever.

Really good with excellent story lines and nice little twists at the end.

Yesterday I had a phone call from the agents looking after my property at Sunderland.

The boiler has gone wrong and really needs to be replaced at a price of £850. Ouch!

I'm a little annoyed since the current boiler was supposed to be new back in 2006 but I think the then agents put in a second hand boiler.

Never mind it's only money.

Techno put in a new blog for me last night.

It's called John Beaumont-Online Business Thoughts.

This is a blog which showcases some of the many online articles which I have previously published.

Feel free to visit if interested.

I've now heard from Gorgeous that she has arrived in Malaysia ok.

She seems to have had quite a good journey but is obviously very tired.

I will catch up with her later.

Joke for today:- Did you hear about the farmer who won an award? He was outstanding in the field.

On this day:- 19th January

In 1736 James Watt of steam engine fame was born and in 1807 Robert E Lee entered the world followed in 1809 by Edgar Allan Poe

John F.Beaumont

No comments: