Thursday 13 January 2011

The Collapsing Bed

I've got the man in today.

He is a neighbour who does little jobs for me.

One of the jobs today is repairing my bed. For some reason the main strut broke in several places.

No I'm not THAT big and no it wasn't for the reason you may be thinking! Chance would be a fine thing!

The other jobs he is doing are repairing some guttering and sorting out a curtain pole which was giving trouble.

I suppose some would say I ought to be doing these jobs myself but hey when someone can do them much better and quicker what's the point. I only have to pay out money!

Joke for today:- Life may not be worht living but what else can you do with it?

On this day:- 15th January

In 1893 the first member of the Labour party took his seat in Parliament

In 1691 George Fox the founder of The Quakers died.

John F.Beaumont

No comments: