Monday 20 December 2010

Ouch that hurt

Hurt my back this morning. I'm not even sure how I did it as my back suddenly Jarred when

going out of the back door.

It is going to cause problems when I take Owen my excitable English springer spaniel for his

walk espcecially in this icy weather. I've taken him to two good trainers but I still have problems

with him pulling on the lead. He is a very good sniffer dog so gets really excited with all the

smells out there.

I'm still excited about the new systems being put into place with The Six Figure Mentors.

This will really take off. Go to my website. www.whoisjohnbeaumontcashmachine.com/bootcamp

Joke for today:- Yesterday I saw a man trying to chat up a cheetah. Hello I thought he's trying

to pull a fast one.

On this Day: 20th December

In 1933 Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers became stars.

John F. Beaumont internet marketer

No comments: