Monday 18 May 2009

Waiting around for My Internet Business update

Hi all

My Internet Business Website is being updated. Looks very exciting but means I haven't been able to do any studying today.

Still the new systems look great.

Took Owen out today and we just got back intime before the heavens opened. Another few minutes and we would have got soaked.

The news is somewhat amusing, at least you either have to laugh or you'd cry at the antics our Members of Parliament are getting up to trying to avoid blame for milking the system. It's not my fault guv. The system allows me to cheat so I have to don't I?

Joke for today: Two Eskimos sitting in a kayakwere getting a little chilly. They lit a fire in the craft and it sank, proving you can't have your kayak and heat it.

Thought for the day: Be nice to your children. One day they may choose your nursing home!

Action for today:- Give away a smile


Catch you later

John Beaumont

No comments: