Friday 8 May 2009

Thinking about mentorship for My Internet Business and Turnkey Marketing

Hi

One advantage of being a Young Age Pensioner is supposed to be that you have plenty of time.
Ha ha. I've never been so busy in all my life but at least it is pleasant busyness.

I am very lucky in having excellent mentors in My Internet Business particularly Stuart who sponsored me. He was one of the founders of Turnkey Marketing and is very knowledgeable on
internet marketing. There is so much help and information I just have to find the time to avail myself of it.

Whilst taking Owen (my springer spaniel) for a walk the other day a little boy of about 5 or 6 was playing on his bike in his front garden. For some reason Owen doesn't like bikes and did his springer act. They are not called springer spaniels for nothing! Anyrate the little boy wanted to know what Owen was up to so I told him the reason. On my way back from the walk the little boy was still playing on his bike in his front garden. When he saw me he got off his bike and said "would your dog like a ride on my bike. He might like bikes then" How sweet. It is surprising what goes through the minds of little ones.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY Laugh at your mistakes. We are all human

JOKE(S) FOR TODAY

Clones are people two
Cloning is the sincerest form of flattery

PROJECT FOR TODAY

Tell someone you appreciate them.

Have a great time

Catch you later

John Beaumont

No comments: