Sunday 17 May 2009

A rainy Sunday

Well well so far no one is reading my blogs. Shame because they are so exciting!!

It is amazing how much information is in the back office of My Internet Business and the Turnkey Marketing Group. I certainly cannot fail if I follow the advice given. I'm very excited about it

I found an interesting comment written by a Mr Wattles many many years ago in which he states we should be grateful for politicians even if corrupt because the alternative is anarchy. Interesting thought in view of what is going on in the UK at present.

Owen (the mad English Springer Spaniel Dog) is sitting at my feet and behaving himself. Makes a change. I suppose I reall ought to take him for some more training.

Thought for today. Money is the servant. You are the master.

Joke for today: Police arrested two youthe yesterday. One was drinhing battery acid and the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other off!! Boom boom

Action for the day. Be thankful for the good small actions of others in your life

See you soon John Beaumont

No comments: