Tuesday 9 March 2010

Happy birthday to me

Hi all
Hey it's my birthday today. Another year younger. Yep YOUNGER. I decided a few years back that I wasn't going to get any older so each birthday I get a year younger. I will soon be passing 40 again but this time going downwards.According to my records I may be a YAP (young age pensioner) but I actually feel only about 25 years old. When I look into a mirror I have a bit of a shock. Who is that old man looking back at me!!
They (who is "they"?) say that you are as young as you feel and I still feel young. Strange isn't it?
Anyone want to challenge me to a sprint?

Thought for today:- How old to you feel?
Joke for today:- How do you leave Las Vegas with a small fortune? Go in with a big one.
On this day:- 9th March
In 1942 I was born. What a great day!
In 1934 Yuri Gagarin the first man in space was born
In 1943 Bobby Fischer the world chess champion in 1972 was born
In 1945 Micky Dolenz a founder member of the Monkees was born
In 1945 Bill Beaumont (no relation) the English Rugby captain was born

Hey look at all those famous people born on March 9th!!

No comments: