Tuesday 9 June 2009

Life is grand

Hi

Great day again today. Well I'm still alive so it must be!

I've got a solo ad for www.ezinternettraining.com being promoted on an ezine tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it goes well.

Had a bit of bad news though as my son-in-law Paul has had to go into hospital again. I hope he will soon be better. He and my daughter Elizabeth have not had much luck lately so I'm hoping this will change for them soon because they deserve some good times.

I went and had my hair cut today. What happened to the old "short back and sides"? Now all done by numbers. Seems everything is a number these days.

Joke for today:- Oscar night at my house is known as Passover (Bob Hope)

Thought for today:- Eliminate your most self-defeating belief

On this day: June 9th In 1870 Charles Dickens died of a stroke
In 1951 the last Nuremberg Nazi hanged

Be happy.

John Beaumont

No comments: