Wednesday 20 January 2010

Blogging again

Well I thought I had better get blogging again. Have been very remiss of late. Naughty naughty.

Yesterday I bought some more advertising on ezines. Promoted the 4 steps system with Turnkey Marketing. If this one works well will also do Magnetic Sponsoring site as well. It is better to promote the less expensive sites first and use myinternetbusiness site as a back end product. This is because there is a lot more detail with the latter and hence more expensive.

Better for people to cut their teeth on a slightly more basic system. Doesn't mean they are no good though

Last night there was an interesting webinar on ppc (pay per click) from Turnkey Marketing. I'm not doing ppc at the present time but will go there shortly. Can't do everything at once! Interesting that there is a lot more life out there than just Google

Yesterday I had a bit of a shock with one of my properties. Apparently a tenant did a runner over the Christmas Holidays leaving a bit of a mess. According to the agency looking after the property (that's a joke!!) it will cost £2600 to get it back into a suitable standard to re let

According to the contract most of the costs should be down to the tenant but since it may be difficult to trace her and as she is on benefits it is likely to be a non starter.

It is annoying that this is the second time this has happened to me and makes me cynical as to what the point of contracts are. Whilst gryping I often wonder what the point of contracts with banks etc are all about. You suddenly get a letter from them advising that they are altering their terms and there appears nothing you can do about it. Also you can't write to them telling them you are altering your side of the contract. I was always taught that a contract was between TWO parties.

Anyrate I'm getting Tim one of my son-in-laws to go with me up to Sunderland to give his opinion on what needs to be done at the property. He has recently started his own building business so worth while getting his view. Also he might want to take on the job so helping both of us out.

Oh dear I'm in a right moany mood today aren't I?

lets have a joke to cheer ourselves up:-


Joke for today:- A racehorse is the only animal that can take thousands of people for a ride at the same time. Herbert Prochnow


On this day:- In 1793 Louis XVI was guillotined

In 1924 Lenin died


Thought for today:- A true friend is one who stabs you in the front. Oscar Wilde

No comments: